ZINGA Film Galvanizing System and Hot Dip Galvanizing, Protective Coatings Magazine
This excellent article in the October Issue of Protective Coatings Magazine details to use of ZINGA’s Film Galvanizing System and Hot Dip Galvanizing on the same structure – the Runcorn Thermal Power Station in Liverpool.
- gives a brief overview on galvanizing
- touches on ways to repair Hot Dip Galvanizing via Zinc-Based Solder, Zinc Sprays, and Zinc Rich Paints
- explains the difference between organic and inorganic binders
- provides a background on Film Galvanizing
- concludes with a Case History on the Runcorn Thermal Power Station